1. Sit at your desk, stand at your easel, or crouch beside your potter’s wheel. Ponder the great mystery of The Universe for several minutes.
2. Make a doodle, rearrange your brushes, or chip dried clay off a stool.
3. Draw a cartoon about procrastinating. Be sure to take excruciating care in drawing the little boxes that go around cartoon frames.
4. Go for a run, feeling fulfilled and proud about your healthy lifestyle and physical fitness.
6. Have a snack. Pet the cats. Watch the sun go down. Lounge until you suddenly realize it’s late at night. Suddenly realize you want to make art!!!!